Please send comments to this blog or bikerat70@gmail.com or 908-268-4250 It was already 72 degrees when I woke up at 4:30 and by the end of the day it was 95 and humid. Today had a lot of steep climbs. I rode the first 10 miles, then took the van for the next 19 miles, then biked for 16 miles to lunch, back in the van for another 18 miles, and finished off the rest of the 40 miles into Spring Green WI. on the bike There are three separate trips that make up the whole day. because I messed up with the Garmin. I'm going to get that Garmin 1030 working the way it should sooner or later. Maybe by October 2 I'll have it down. The scenery for the first part of the trip was fantastic but the last part of the trip, about 20 miles, it was flat and not too appealing. I enjoyed seeing all the old family run dairy farms. There were no cows but the fields still were being worked for hay, corn and soybeans. I wondered what they did with the crops now. ...
Comments
Post a Comment